Sunday, September 16, 2012

Weekend Happy's

I hadn't seen the twins in FOUR MONTHS. And let me tell you, babies change a lot between 4 months and 8 months old. They're sitting up and holding their own bottles and eating real people food and scooting away from me. They have a couple teeth and are chunky handsome little boys. I love them! I got to hang out with them two days in a row this weekend and it rocked. It was the first time I actually thought I would like to have twins someday. That would rock...double the sweet blessings at once. Look how freakin cute they are!



They drool on EVERYTHING, including my leg.
 

Another awesome thing about this weekend was that we celebrated Katie's 21st birthday! She's the first of my really close friends to turn 21, so it is a big deal. We were planning on going to the Rio to get her a marg but there was a 2 hour wait (dumb), so we went to Coopersmith's instead. It is also delicious, so I wasn't disappointed.


The boys are constantly ruining good pictures...children.


After dinner we sat and recovered from stuffing our faces. Then we ate some more...I made these Oreo Treats (basically Rice Krispy Treats with Oreos instead of Rice Krispies...had them first at camp). They were SO GREAT. I'd highly recommend making them. (I also made a batch for my fam and they were gone in less than 24 hours.) After birthday dessert, we played Apples to Apples (and I dominated). We laughed so hard and it was good for my soul to be with these awesome friends.


Matthew and Alex were here this weekend, too. It is always fun to be with them and I miss them when we're not together. In other news, I tuned my guitar tonight. So maybe I'll start playing it a little again...we'll see. 


2 comments:

  1. Jealous of playing with babies and hanging out with best friends!! I love all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have NO idea how jealous I am of the Oreo Treats right now. NO IDEA.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...