Thursday, September 13, 2012

10 awesome things about Wyldlife today...

1. A mom who had received my Wyldlife email came expecting to meet Rich McDermott's wife. When I introduced myself to her as Ellen McDermott, she got very flustered and confused. Then she told me I looked like I was in middle school.

2. One of the girls turned away from me when I tried to give her a hug...sometimes they're hard to love.

3. We played Duck-Duck-Goose and they loved it. Who knew?

4. We played Over the Mountain even though some of the boys thought they were too cool for it and I think they secretly loved it.

5. I ran more than any of the middle school kids when we played Capture the Flag.

6. A few new girls coming to Wyldlife also go to Camp T, which rocks.

7. We got to be outside at the park during a sweet sunset.

8. I kept turning around whenever the boys said Alan's name.

9. My team came up with a sweet list of team-bonding activities that we're gonna do this semester.

10. Instead of going to Waffle House, my team came to Ellen's House and I made quesadillas and they inhaled a lot of our food. Tristin said she felt very loved and they all liked my Raspberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies. I like that I can love my team by cooking and feeding them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...