Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Waffle Cone Wednesday

Some great things happened today. I went to Kinard (the middle school I lead Wyldlife at) for lunch. I wasn't able to make it to lunch last semester but I've been twice this semester and it is fun! Middle school is one of the best people-watching environments ever. And I feel like I'm already meeting lots more kids than I did last year.

Liv got her SENIOR PICTURES taken today. WHAT???! So crazy. But I got to help with her hair and go watch the photo-shoot with my mom and it was awesome. My sister is dang pretty. We had dinner at Spoons afterwards and I got a pesto goat cheese sandwich...it was as amazing as it sounds.
Then I went with the guys from my Wyldlife team, Greg and Alan, to get TCBY. We scootered over there and, upon our arrival, we were informed that it is Waffle Cone Wednesday. All the fro-yo + toppings you can fit in a waffle cone for $2.99. Translation: BEST DAY EVER. Seriously, if you know me at all, you know how happy that made me.

Another great thing about today is that two of my favorite rom-com's arrived in the mail from Amazon. I got them way cheap and I can't wait to watch them [often] while I procrastinate on life.

1 comment:

  1. STOP. your life is awesome. i want to go to waffle cone wednesday. i want to watch romcoms with you. and more than anything i want to eat a pesto GOAT cheese sandwich. GOAT CHEESE is my jam.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...