Saturday, September 29, 2012

All I wanna do is dance

Today I was dancing around the kitchen while listening to this oldies radio station. They were playing sweet music from the 50's, like this:
 Olivia and my dad were there. One of them joined me in snapping and hip-swinging, and the other one was grumpy with me because he/she hates fun. Can you guess which was which??

Tonight Max texted me and said, "At loveland's homecoming right now, wish you were here to dance like a fool with me." BEST. TEXT. EVER. Because, obviously, dancing like a fool is my specialty and is one of the things that brings me the most joy EVER. And I'm glad Max knows that about me. But I was also just really jealous of her and wishing I could be there, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...