Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Winter?

What I love about Colorado is that it was almost 80 degrees yesterday and now it is snowing. Everyone kept telling me they were excited for colder weather and snow, and I was like oh no, give me this warm weather for as long as possible. Because I felt like Spokane was cold and cloudy October through April (maybe an exaggeration, but hardly), and I hated it. But walking out in the snow tonight actually made me a little excited. And snow means winter, and winter means CHRISTMAS. Which I already can not wait for.
 Looks like I was feeling very patriotic, but it really just happened because I didn't want to venture from the porch.
I'm pretty excited to stay in bed tomorrow morning and enjoy not having to go anywhere until noon. Hot chocolate, sweats, and fuzzy slippers, here I come.

Also, I love this song from the new Coldplay album...and the video is pretty cool too. Win/Win/Win. The end is my favorite so don't try to skip out early.

3 comments:

  1. is the reason you're so excited for christmas because i'll be home?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. also...that's my fav coldplay song TOO! it's like we're best friends or something...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, obviously. Besties. Miss you, bestie.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...