Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tuesday Night Movie


I've been wanting to see this movie for so long! So Amanda texted me today and, even though I could've spent the night getting homework done, working out, and going to bed early, I said ABSOLUTELY. I've mostly been looking forward to it because I'm a little bit in love with Joseph Gordon-Levitt. And it was good. If it didn't have Seth Rogan and awkward moments for comic relief, I could have bawled through the entire thing. But I contained myself for the most part. During the scenes with the precious therapist, I couldn't help but think about all the rules she was breaking and boundaries she was crossing, but that's ok. I was bracing myself for a terrible and depressing ending, but it wasn't either. I would recommend it.

2 comments:

  1. We saw it last weekend- SO GOOD!! Jake is in love with JGL, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAW THIS LAST NIGHT! forgot to tell you on skype earlier.

    BUT I LOVED IT AS WELL! IT WAS AWESOME.

    new fav (besides footloose of course!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...