Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Who Wouldn't Wanna Be Me?

Too much fun. Welp, I'm in love with Keith Urban. Last night, I experienced the most entertaining concert of my life. For reals, it was incredible. And I took lots of pictures!
Before heading to Denver, we drove over to Amanda's house (after failing at timer pics) to have her parents take a picture of us in our cowgirl outfits. We were a little bit proud of our boots and such.
 Love me some Colorado
 Gettin pumped with JB
 These posters were everywhere...we posed with more than one, obviously.
 Jake Owen...even though we were dying for Keith to come on, Jake was good too!
 "Excited for Keith" faces
 Dreamy
 This girl had a sign that said, "It's my birthday, take a picture with me, PLEASE!" So he had her up on stage and took a self pic of the two of them...WHAT???
He walked around our section to a platform that was 5 yards away from where we were standing!
 Keith pulled these three from the audience to sing "Kiss a Girl"

Later, he went to the back of the Pepsi Center and climbed up a ways (all while playing "You Look Good in my Shirt"). After playing for awhile, he signed his guitar and handed it to a girl. I was dying. Then he walked back towards the front and by our section, and I climbed over some chairs and touched his arm! Yes, I was acting just like a crazy 12-year-old Justin Bieber fan, but why not? 

Two of my favorite songs were "Somebody Like You" (duh) and "Who Wouldn't Wanna Be Me?" Mostly because Amanda and I were especially dancing like crazy during those two. Keith also played "How to Save a Life" with Isaac something...the lead singer from The Fray. And played "Jack & Diane" with Jake Owen, the opener. The concert ended with an encore and confetti/streamers covering the floor. It was magical. 

We were in awe walking out of the arena (ok, don't judge us...it really was totes awes). As we were driving out of the parking lot, Amanda said, "Literally all of my dreams came true." Hilarious. But pretty accurate.

3 comments:

  1. This is so perfect. I had such a great time with you! Couldn't have asked for a better night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. $10 at Platos, baby! (Originally from Target...probably only like $35 there, ha)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...