Wednesday, April 11, 2012

bloom!

My copy of Kelle Hampton's book came in the mail yesterday!! She writes one of the blogs that I follow obsessively, so I've been waiting for this book to come out for awhile. I knew what it was when I saw the package and I was instantly excited! I started reading last night, forgetting my plan for a decent amount of sleep. And even though I had read Nella's birth story before and have seen how incredible her life is now, I cried as I read the first chapter. I just know I'll love the rest of the book. It's super cool to read more about Kelle's past and about the real desire she'd always had to be a mom...I can identify with that. And the best part was that, even though Kelle didn't write these words, it became very clear to me that God has a perfect plan for our lives.

1 comment:

  1. YES!!! I knew you were going to get this. Send it to me when you are done!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...