Thursday, April 19, 2012

Best Thursday night ever

We had a very successful Tacky Prom club tonight for Wyldlife, followed by an even more successful jam sesh while driving girls home. KissFM was hott tonight and played my most recent favorites, almost all in a row:
1. Call Me Maybe (we took a detour to finish listening to it before we dropped 2 of the 3 girls off)
2. Wild Ones
3. We Are Young
4. Boyfriend...JBiebs is still killin it (for reals, check it out. Oh, baby!)
5. This new song that I'd never heard before but I know I'll be listening to it lots in the upcoming days...What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction...aka the Backstreet Boys/*NSYNC of 2012. Gosh, I'm in love with them already. They had me at the label "boy band."

Maybe these lists are why people find my blog with search keywords like "teenage male pop star" and "blonde teen male." OH! p.s. JB's new album comes out 2 months from today...he told me on Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. if i was your boyfriend, i'd never let you go. i could take you places you ain't never been befo'.

    well, iiii read your blog... that is pretty close to a teenage girl (in a 30 year old body...) :)

    jk. the only reason i read it is because it keeps coming up when i search "aaron carter aaron's party".

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...