Monday, May 28, 2012

Totes Awes Fam

First of all, I'd like to let you know that I came up with a slogan today for GMFC (Great McDermott Fitness Competition): Goin HAM, Gettin Swoll.

Secondly, I'd like to refer you to my sister's blog so you can see all the incredible fun we've been having: FUN! Also, we got to Skype Martin today for his GOLDEN BIRTHDAY (27 on the 27th) and it was so so great to see him and Marielle (and Izzy). 

Finally, I've spent a couple days at Camp T and am home for a little turnover period and I go back tomorrow. I've gotten to hang out with lots of wonderful camp people and they are the best. Because of all the wonderful people that I love, family and friends, life is so full of joy. I'm feeling very thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...