Sunday, May 6, 2012

Happy happy day

Birthdays are the very best! I love them. And this one was no exception. On Friday, I went to Vivacious Vicki's Vegan Cooking Class. We made mushroom/artichoke aioli/tomato crepes...super delicious. And then a really yummy strawberry cake in honor of my birthday. We spent most of yesterday watching Olivia play softball, but my mom, Matthew, and Alex made it special with Starbucks, Santiago's breakfast burritos, and Silver Grill cinnamon rolls. DANG. So good. We had dinner at Hu Hot, which is my fav. And then we had tres leches cake, which is also one of my favorites. I got to talk to all of my siblings, which was very special. And Cathy even wrote a blog post in honor of me (with lots of quality pictures) - what a sweet sis!

 Making crepes turned out to be quite the challenge
 But Vicki got the hang of it by the last couple, and look how beautiful!


 Mom got me this precious card...the inside says, "Don't birthdays just make you feel good all over?" Yes! Yes, they do. 

Here are some other pictures from the last couple weeks...babysitting, Rockies game, Liv's softball games, more babysitting.
 Remember when you were little and you still thought dandelions were beautiful flowers? Then we were taught that they're actually weeds...lame.

 Watching 4 1/2-year-old Abby interact with her 5-year-old neighbor friend is hilarious. They are constantly trying to show off to each other (ex: "Look how high I can lift my bike up!")



 Crazy windy/chilly Rockies game. My dad is stylin'. Love the new hat he bought in Florida.

 They gave out free Fowler shirts...ours are all XL's, but I am all about free shirts!


 STUD.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...