Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Stuff

My room is a straight-up disaster area. Between the not-put-away clean laundry in my laundry basket(s) and the has-no-place-to-go dirty laundry and the halfway/not-really unpacked Texas trip suitcase...well, you get the point. Basically I just have way too much crap. And summer is so glorious that I haven't found a free moment to take care of it. But I will someday. For now I'll just suppress that nagging feeling of knowing my room is a mess...I've survived this way for the better part of 20 years, so what's another couple days?

The better-than-cleaning things that I've been doing today? Babysitting (aka making money to hold precious babies and play Barbies), Red Robin with Jaime, shopping/sister bonding, eating leftover taco pie, blog-reading, hanging out with really great friends while making cake balls (Katie struggled again...). And tomorrow I'm hanging out in my uncle's classroom and observing a day in the life of a first-grade teacher. YESSSS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...