Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Summer happy's

 I got to spend some great time with Matthew, Alex, and Cathy this week and it was great! Cathy's visiting, as is her new iPhone, so I tried to super-annoy her Instagram followers by posting lots of random pictures. Instagram all day, err day.

We found these gems in Matthew & Alex's garage (no one knows where they came from). The lenses were literally a centimeter thick and looking through them for 2 seconds gave us headaches. Totes worth it for these beautiful pictures.
 




 I should be a dog photographer..

 Cathy is artsy
I'm headed to Camp Timberline bright and early tomorrow, so today was my last day of Monday/Wednesday 9:30-1:30 babysitting. This family is incredible...so very sweet and loving and just huge examples to me of Christ. They have been such a blessing to me this semester and it's been really great to be a little part of their lives for the last few months. We were really sad to say bye to each other, even though I'll see them in two and a half weeks.
 

 Seriously, can you think of a better job?
Prayers would be very appreciated while I'm at camp (and always, really)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...