Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I'm actually living at home right now...

For all the times that I wish I didn't have to tell one more person that I live at home, there are so many more times that I am so grateful I do. Because the fact is, if I weren't living at home, I would miss out on some beautiful moments. Like random (and somewhat rare) moments when Olivia is in a silly mood and will be weird with me. Like tonight, when she cranked some gospel song that she found on YouTube and danced her heart out. And she didn't even stop when I came in the room to laugh with her and take pictures of her. Sister's got some moves.




 And the jacket comes off. Get it gurl.
I also bet her that she wouldn't cry at my wedding, but she assured me that she will. She's also convinced that Tim Tebow will write me back (did I mention I sent that letter?), probably to ask me on a date. 

1 comment:

  1. O-Flo is at it again. Love that side of her. Can't wait to hear all about your first date with Tim. It's probs gonna be super cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...