Sunday, January 1, 2012

Chapstick

So my family finally convinced me to write that love letter to Tim Tebow. Before you judge me, just admit you're jealous that you didn't think of it first. I just figure, why not? (Plus my family is totes pressuring me to crank out some babies with him). The only potential con I can think of is the possibility that he'll want to get married on the spot, when I would rather take it slow and get to know each other first. But it's a risk I'm willing to take and I suppose we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Unfortunately, his address apparently isn't in the yellow pages...what?!? So I guess it's not gonna happen. But the letter would have gone something like, "Hey Baby, I'm in love with you. Call me. p.s. Here's some chapstick to moisturize your lips." Just kidding, but I really do want to send him some medicated Blistex...his lips are always struggling by the end of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...