Monday, November 14, 2011

Thankful

For all of the beautiful people I have in my life. And, in this moment, for other people that blog...I really love being let into your lives.

My weekend was filled with great people and lots of laughter. We made a very delicious meal at cooking class and a baby joined us for dinner...yay :) Afterwards, Alex, Matthew, Robert, and I played this Awkward Family Photos board game, and it was hilarious.

On Saturday, I got to spend a few hours babysitting Abby...though it was fun, I would not recommend braving the Fort Collins Chick-fil-A on a Saturday. It was pure madness. Abby's mom is pregnant with twins and I absolutely can not wait to help her with them!

That night, I headed up to the mountains with Amanda and eight boys. We spent the evening eating, watching football, and playing Scattergories. On Sunday, we went skiing at Winterpark...my first time on skis since 5th grade. It was a very fun day and was great for what it was, but I'll be honest...I don't really love snowboarding/skiing. I really wish I did, but I just don't and I apologize.

I was reminded this weekend not to take the people we love for granted. I am so very blessed by the people in my life and I pray that I would live a life that reflects my gratitude.


 Kale Salad, "Chicken" Piccata, and Corn Chowder...sorry, the pictures really don't do the meal justice.
Cacao, Coconut, Hemp Balls...

p.s. Here's to eating a spoonful of Nutella...who says you need something to spread it on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...