Sunday, November 20, 2011

Loving my life.

Just wrote a joint post on my best friend's blog. You should probably also read her other posts, because she is the bomb. IT'S THANKSGIVING BREAK AND MY FRIENDS ARE HOME!!! YAY. I love them.

http://abigailbmiller.blogspot.com/2011/11/i-wish-you-wouldnt-stand-so-close.html

And those better things? Those included dreaming about Casa Bonita, looking at craft ideas, learning how to use Pinterest, listening to JB, looking at wedding pictures, and taking TONS of pictures on Photo Booth that were so ugly they were beautiful. And laughing soo much. Feeling a little bit blessed that I get to be in the same place as (most of) my best friends this week. And tomorrow? Tomorrow, I get to pick Cathy and Jake up at the airport. This week will be even better than I can imagine, I just know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...