Sunday, November 27, 2011

Ellen is a cool lady.

No, I'm not talking about myself. Though I'm flattered you think I'm cool. But I am actually referring to Ellen DeGeneres. I've been reading her new book, Seriously...I'm Kidding,  just a tiny bit at a time and I love it. The chapters range from 1 sentence to maybe 8 pages in length, and the book really isn't about anything at all, but she is hilarious! And she has a really positive attitude about life, which we can all learn from. So I would recommend it to you. Maybe not to buy at full price...because it really is just a quick, entertaining read. But maybe you should check it out from a library or buy it from Amazon for cheap or borrow it from a friend, like I did. Even if you just read the back cover or the front flap or the intro, I think you'll already be laughing and want to read more...I speak from experience.

1 comment:

  1. i wanna read this book too! over xmas break!

    dibs on borrowing it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...