Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Why middle school girls are awesome

1. They imitate (aka make fun of) my dance moves.

2. They call me out when I say, "Dang, girl" too often.

3. They love to do the Camp T "What Makes You Beautiful" choreographed dance with me.

4. They feel awkward and uncomfortable around boys (as do I).

5. They don't question it when we ask them to come to club dressed as babies...and they bring all of their friends. (We had almost 50 kids at Baby Club - whatttt???)

6. They make me feel famous when I walk into a 7th grade volleyball game.

7. They do cool things like competitive ice skating and let us come watch them.

8. They love Tristin's stories about fairies.

9. They have crushes on the guy Wyldlife leaders.

10. They make cards for the elderly to tell them that they are loved.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...