Saturday, June 23, 2012

Adventure

I feel very uninspired to blog these days, but I want to do it anyway. I'm enjoying living so much that I haven't felt the urge to write about that living...and haven't felt like I've paused long enough to do that. I've spent really great time with friends and family, including getting to see my new baby cousin, who still remains nameless, as far as I know. But he is precious and perfect! I got to hold him for 45 minutes or so and my arms were tired and a little tingly but it was worth it. After staying with 3 older bickering kids for the last couple days while their parents were out of town, he was just what I needed to rekindle my desire to have kids.

Tomorrow, I'm headed to Camp T to fill in for a girl that has to leave for a few days. I'll only be there through Wednesday but I'm so excited! I can't wait to be reunited with the girls in my cov and to be in that place that I love. I also feel extremely unprepared and inadequate, so prayers will be needed and much appreciated.

Life is busy but it's good busy and I'm loving it.

1 comment:

  1. ill bet mom really misses hold a little one huh? I love holding tiny ones
    and ellen you'll be such a good mom..love yu!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...