Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Happy Birthday, Cathy!!!

I thought you should know that I'm currently crying after reading your most recent blog post...I thought it was fitting to write this while I'm in this state.

Cathy, I am so thankful for you! We are jerks to each other in the way only sisters can be. But we also hurt for each other and fight for each other and celebrate for each other. I am seriously so proud of you. I admire your bravery, your boldness, your passion, and your determination. You are such an example to me of working hard and sticking it out through sucky times to get where you want to be. You show me how to do what I love and suck the marrow out of life, as Kelle Hampton would say. I am amazed at and so grateful for how our relationship has grown. Can you believe it was 5 years ago that I visited you in Massachusetts and went to Spain with you? I can't decide if that sounds like too long ago or not long enough. I'm still grateful to you for listening to me and loving me and understanding me when I was in Spokane. You love me so well. I need to stop because I'm a frickin mess right now but I love you SOOOOOO MUCH. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!



 

 
 
















 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...