Sunday, January 13, 2013

10 Random Life Things

Here's a list of 10 things that may or may not be significant to my life and that you probably don't care that much about, but I'm telling you anyway.
1. I have mostly moved into my new house that I'll be sharing with four other girls.
2. I went grocery shopping a couple days ago. Like for eggs and milk and such. Y'all, I feel like a real adult. Well ok, more like a normal college student, but still.
3. On Friday I put on half of my workout clothes and almost went to the gym. Then I realized I had a billion things to do and not a lot of time to do them, so I didn't go. But that counts as almost half a workout, right? No? Well, disagree to disagree (that's one of my fav Duck Dynasty quotes...Uncle Si is my boy).
4. It's approximately 10 degrees (aka freezing) in Fort Collins right now. My room felt cold and drafty so I discovered that one of my windows was struggling to close all the way. And I fixed it! Yay.
5. The airport is a beautiful place. I got to go there on Friday and I absolutely love seeing how different people react when they reunite with people they love. Also the occasional person getting picked up by a stranger...that's fun to observe, too.
6. I've gotten to hang out with some people that I really really love this weekend, including Jess. She is my best friend from this last summer at camp and she lives in Wisconsin. I cried when I picked her up from the airport. Walking around Old Town and having lunch and coffee with her yesterday was a huge blessing to me.
7. I had never seen the original Dirty Dancing movie until yesterday. It's silly because I love Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights (and dancing movies in general). But I watched the orig and it was wonderful.
8. I love Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks love stories. I want to find a single DVD with both Sleepless in Seattle and You've Got Mail. It must exist, right?? Or I'll just buy both of them.
9. My new house has a hot tub! Cool. I haven't used it yet but, let me tell you, I am pretty pumped.
10. Here are some lovely pictures from lunch at Panera last week. Abby told Olivia multiple times that she was a beautiful girl. It makes sense because she is.





2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...