Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Progress

Ok, so I'll be the first to admit that my list of 21 before I'm 21, which actually is only 11 things, has not been the huge success I had anticipated. Summer was not as productive as I'd planned (not that I'm upset at all) and I couldn't even take the time to brainstorm 10 more goals for myself, much less complete them. BUT, all hope is not lost and I'm not too disappointed in myself, because I have completed a few.

I did see a movie by myself, though it was almost completely disappointing. I still want to do it again and see a worthwhile movie so give me your suggestions. Preferably at the cheap theater :)

If you count the one we did weekly at Camp T, I have been in a flash mob! I loved every moment of it, so I'll count it. I'd still love to be in a real giant one someday...someday.

The most exciting and most recent one that I can check off my list is that I got a new camera! And I love it. It's name is Tupac, for weird and random reasons that only a few people understand (but I'll explain if you're curious), and I LOVE IT. I haven't had a huge opportunity to use it yet, but get pumped. I'm planning on sewing a strap cover (copying Abby...sorry I'm not sorry), so that will help check another thing off my list!
I've also worked a little at learning the lyrics of Gettin' Jiggy Wit It (maybe instead of doing homework) and I'm doing pretty well, I would say.
In other news, Thanksgiving was a joy, as always. I absolutely love my family, though we really missed Cathy and Marielle. And before we left the Springs, I got some Dutch Bros, which I've been so missing since my Spokane days.
 Life is good. I'm done with the semester two weeks from today! Yippeee!

1 comment:

  1. so things that i think should happen...maybe not before you're 21...but def next summer...the sand dunes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...