Monday, November 19, 2012

Sweet vacation and uncomfortable moments

It's Thanksgiving Break! Praise the Lord. This is what I need. Time to hang out with my best friends. Time to enjoy sunsets. Time to have tea parties. Time to sleep til noon. Time to walk and chat and be lazy and just be. That's our favorite thing to do, Abby's and mine. To just be. And boy, are we good at it! It's the best...you should try it sometime.

Best friend time included hugs, food, WOPing, stories, and laughs. It feels so good to be together again.










Instead of Campaigners this week, we did a tea party with the Wyldlife girls and it was perfect! We wore tutu's and tiaras, told fairy stories, shared highs and lows of the week, drank tea, and ate delicious treats. These girls are too much fun. 









Liv and I got our nails done today. I finally came to the realization that I feel the most uncomfortable when I'm in a nail salon. There's somewhat of a language barrier, not to mention the nail jargon, and there are all these things that you're expected to know that I don't know because I rarely get my nails done. And I went dressed like this, so I couldn't have looked less like I belonged there if I had tried. Regardless, it was fun sister bonding time.



Jaime and I went to Stuft tonight, which is a great burger place that I'd never been to before. You get to build your own burger and name it...mine was called the Spicy Ell Bell. It was pretty delish. Then we watched these two soccer movies, mostly by coincidence, that are both great. Love me some teenage soccer rom-com's.


Thanksgiving Break and time off from the normal routine remind me how good it is to be together. Life is grand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...