Monday, February 6, 2012

Abigail Miller, age 20

AHHH! Today is the birthday of one of my very best friends! And because I feel like it, I'm sharing some of our memories and pictures from the last couple years. Abby is the most fun. We are able to be really weird together, which is my favorite thing ever. I also serve as her voice of reason when she's being ridiculous, as is often the trend. Abby is the one that convinced me to start a blog and now we kind of love writing/reading blogs.


 Nerf war domination.


 Jesus Hug...who knows how we came up with that.
 Creeps.

 Twilight Midnight Premier...








And we have the best best friends ever!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY! But the best news of all is that I get to go observe Abby in her natural habitat this weekend (aka I get to go visit her at Butler!!!) with another of our best friends, Amanda!! WE'RE SO EXCITED!!!


1 comment:

  1. You are a great best friend. You leave me awkwardly long singing messages on my phone, you write blog posts about me with lovely pictures, and you come to visit me! WOO. (in my natural habitat...hahahahahahaha)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...