Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Strawberry/Butthole


You know the icebreaker where you talk about your Highs & Lows or Rose & Thorn or Sunshine/Raincloud? If you’ve ever participated in a small group or Bible study, you know what I’m talking about. In high school, we would share our Strawberry/Butthole. Because my Young Life leaders rocked. Here are my Strawberry & Butthole of today.

Butthole (I like to get the crappy – bahahahha, totally an accident – one out of the way first):
Today I turned two of my sweaters pink in the wash. Sugar beets (this is Rich’s substitute for a swear word…I used to say it as a joke but it’s become a terrible habit and now I say it for real sometimes). So I didn’t know clothes actually could turn pink. I mean, I knew they could because I watched 7th Heaven, but I didn’t think it actually happened anymore…ya know? So that was a bummer.


Strawberry #1:
I went to my parents’ house to grab a couple things and my mom sent me home with a bag full of food because she knew I hadn’t gone grocery shopping in awhile. She is the best. (So far, this post is proving that I clearly don’t know how to be an adult…)

Strawberry #2 (I like to have more Strawberries than Buttholes...hahahha):
I remembered how awesome I am at thrifting and was pumped to pull out my purchases from The ATL. So pumped, in fact, that I had a little photoshoot.


Strawberry #3:
This song came on my iTunes shuffle during my photoshoot. If this isn’t a booty-shakin’ song, then I don’t know what is. Seriously, I dare you to listen to it and not dance (if you're skeptical, at least wait for the chorus). This combined with my new thrift shop outfit…shoot. That called for a serious solo dance party. And it was awesome. Baby, dat’s what’s up.


(Whatever, being an adult is overrated)

To end on a more uhh wholesome note, I’ll leave you with this song that I love. It's also in my favorite wedding video, so that helps. 


Spring Break stories to come. For now, check out Cathy’s post about it

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...