Thursday, February 7, 2013

Taste the Rainbow

Skittles, y'all. We just had Skittles Club. With SO MANY SKITTLES. And it was so fun. I'm pretty mad at myself for not remembering my camera but it happens. We had almost 40 middle school kids in our club room (a club room that we have been so.very.blessed by) and we had over 100 oz of Skittles. That is over 6 pounds. OF SKITTLES. It was too much fun. In the middle of club, when the song "Ho Hey" was playing and I was watching middle schoolers pick up Skittles on the ends of plastic straws and transport them across the room, I realized I was so happy. I love the people I lead Wyldlife with. I love the kids we try to be friends with. And I love the things we get to do. Not to mention we're doing it for Jesus and we get to cap off the night by talking about Him. Pretty sweet, if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...