Monday, February 4, 2013

Pockets of rest

In the middle of a busy life, I cherish little pockets of rest. Like right now, when I am reading blog posts and looking at my sister's instagram pics. And rest is so important. I think it's one of the things I crave most often. And I usually don't feel guilty for doing it.

In other news, today I cooked! I've been living in a new house with roommates and without my parents for about three weeks. I miss Mom's cooking and I feel pretty inadequate in that department. But today I made my mom's delicious mushroom chicken and it was a success! I was trying to brag about it to my Wyldlife team and they took it as me offering them food. Oops...but I probably would've been sick of it after 6 meals anyways, so good thing I have them. Feel free to pass on any recipes that involve about 5 cheapish ingredients and not a lot of skill ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...