Monday, December 10, 2012

Risk

Last week I decided I wanted to go on a photo adventure and I wanted to rollerblade. I realized this wasn't necessarily the best choice with my new camera, since I'm not exactly the most skilled rollerblader in the world. But I decided to take the risk anyway...taking risks is the only way people achieve their dreams, right? About halfway down my driveway, with my new camera in hand, I seriously questioned my decision-making ability. But I made it to the sidewalk without falling! I only ended up going around the block before deciding this was a situation in which it really wasn't worth the risk. But I saw this pretty lady on the way and made it home without any tragic accidents.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...