Thursday, October 4, 2012

Ways Jesus has loved me this week

1. My mom switched my laundry from the washer to the dryer and then folded it for me.
2. When I was babysitting, Abby made up a bedtime song about how much God loves us.
3. We had birthday club tonight and I got to tell everyone happy birthday and dance and laugh.
4. A girl that came to club told me that she was going to Camp T this weekend.
5. I'm going to Camp T this weekend!
6. Multiple people have loved me very intentionally this week.
7. In a week/season of high stress and too much worry, I was reminded to focus on the present.
8. Psalm 34
9. My professors have made next week's midterms easier than expected.
10. My family is safe and well and we love each other.
11. I got to be apart of the engagement of some really great friends!
12. Also, I have people in my life that make me think about ways Jesus loves me each week. And that is healthy and good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...