Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Here I Go!

I don't know how I feel about blogging because, most of the time, I don't feel like I have that much to say. But I like reading blogs and I think people that write them are cool, so this is an experiment.

Many people start blogs in the midst of a life-changing event or in response to a momentous occasion, but I decided I don't want to wait for something big to happen. I would like to be a person that is so filled with Christ that I can find joy in the little things. I was also just thinking about a friend that, instead of waiting to try new things, just jumps wholeheartedly into something that she thinks sounds good. So this is me trying something new.

I spent the weekend before last with my older siblings in Atlanta/Birmingham. It was so much fun to hang out with the big kids! Even though they might still see me as an innocent child, it felt special to be included. We sure missed Alex and Olivia though. We overate at every meal (totes worth it) and laughed a ton. The Matt & Kim concert was crazy, skydiving was the bomb, and Just Dance 2 was hilarious. Between time with my family and time with my friends, I am constantly reminded of how blessed I am- wow!

The Gang - Martin


Just Dance 2...Boy Band

1 comment:

  1. you and your fam are totes awes. wish i could be you.

    blogging = so far, so good. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...