Monday, August 20, 2012

Transitions


I just got a teeny burst of excitement for school to start. Which is good, because I had been totally lacking that and really just dreading the start of school. I am still so bummed for summer to be over, but I feel so confident in the Lord's faithfulness and I just know this next season will be good. I even wrote out a little class schedule for myself and decorated it with markers (it helped that I was listening to fun music from the Parent Trap).

My prayers were answered in huge ways this summer, as I just loved being at camp. I really can't even describe it in a blog post, but I felt so in the center of God's will and completely who He made me to be while I was there. And that is the best feeling. I feel like I've grown a lot in the last few months and I'm excited to see how that will impact my time at school. Here are some of my favorite pictures from camp...I'm sure I'll write more about it soon, but just know for now that it was incredible.
 

 

 


 

 

 


 

 
 


 

 

 

 

 



 













 

 













 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...