Monday, August 27, 2012

Lovelies

I've gotten to spend some quality time with some wonderful girls recently. On Saturday I went with Katie and Christy to help move Katie to Greeley. It was grand...I love spending time with the twins and observing (and laughing at) their sister interactions. Because I know them. And I know they love each other, even when it's hard to tell.
In between times with friends that I love, I've spent some time pool-side, soaking up the sun before the pools close for the fall. I really don't feel like I'm in school yet, which I am totally ok with.
Tonight I got to hang out with Christy, Eve, Ashley, and Elizabeth. We had dinner at Cafe Mexicali to bring back good memories from high school. And we reminisced lots. And Eve commented on how very Pinterest-y I was. I was a little embarrassed, but it's true- I'm a tad obsessed. So, just for her, I'm posting a picture of my Pinterest-inspired look (though I swear it was not intentional). Feel free to make fun of me...I don't mind. And I feel like it's pretty justified. 
Notice the Pinterest scarves that I made from old shirts and the accent nail (and the antique, aka hipster, photo effects)
p.s. Speaking of Pinterest, I recently found this lovely video. (Stick it out through the beginning of the video, even though it's awkward and you don't know what's happening.) I've posted a similar one before but I think I like this one better. Take notes, oh dear future husband of mine. Actually, let's be real...I would be pretty jealous really pissed if I wasn't apart of the flash mob that happened at my wedding. Maybe we can do two? One that surprises me and one that I'm the leader of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...