Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The greatest thing just happened

Tonight we had our Wyldlife team meeting. Those are usually pretty great to begin with but I haven't been feeling up to par the last couple days and I was a little tired/grumpy tonight. BUT, at the end of our meeting (slash hangout), we played one round of Just Dance 2. OH MAN. I have been Just Dance deprived. Mostly I just forget about it. But if you didn't know, it is one of my favorite pastimes ever. Plus I rock at it...seriously. After one song, I had a taste of it but my craving wasn't satisfied, so I came home and made Olivia do a couple songs with me. That simple fix was enough to snap me out of my funk and I'm feeling pretty good about life now. Embarrassing but true. Just kidding, duh I'm not embarrassed.

p.s. Spring Break pics to come soon...hopefully.

2 comments:

  1. i wish i had just dance. it really is the cure to all things. love this. love love love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto!! i might have to start scanning craigslist for a used wii....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...