Monday, September 26, 2011

Because I can...

...I'm posting pictures of things I make. Not because I'm exceptional in the kitchen, but just because. Mostly because I wish I was cool enough to have a food blog. And why not document the random things in my life?  Here is a post-run smoothie I made...I thought about what I'd put in it during my run (nothing like looking forward to food to get me through exercise). Peach yogurt, raspberries, bananas, almond milk, and ice. YUM. 



It matched my all pink running outfit (you can't see my pink shorts)...the outfit was an accident. 
p.s. Olivia took this picture...she thinks I'm weird.
Pretty picture by my mom

I gave my dad some smoothie and after he tasted it, he gave me a fist pound. That's when you know you've done well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...