Monday, July 9, 2012

Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?

This book is brilliant. Mindy Kaling is just hilarious. For reals. I started this book on Cathy's Kindle several weeks ago, but then she left (one very HUGE inconvenience of a Kindle...not so easy to loan books to your dear friends or favorite sisters). So I'm just now reading the rest of it because I finally thought to look for it at the library. And it's so great. A hilarious chapter that I just read is called, "Non-Traumatic Things That Have Made Me Cry." I loved it, obviously, because I could completely relate. And that's how I feel about a lot of the book. I wish I could be best friends with Mindy Kaling. I feel like we would get along. I wouldn't even mind being the younger, much less funny friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...