Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The evolution of the blonde pre-teen male pop star..

In honor of his birthday (someone wrote about it on Facebook...I promise I didn't just know that), I thought I would remind you all of Aaron Carter. The Justin Bieber of the 90's. Just a couple weeks ago, I was listening to "Aaron's Party" (because it rocks) and Olivia asked what it was. She also didn't even know who Aaron Carter was!! Yikes.
 
So my sisters and I discussed how Aaron Carter, Jesse McCartney, and Justin Bieber are all pretty much the same person. Except Jesse McCartney was a little older and less successful, and Justin Bieber has been about 10 times more successful than the other two combined. 


 But still, the resemblance is uncanny, right?? Gotta love the pre-teen male pop sensations.

1 comment:

  1. straight up creepy. they all look the same!

    ps. this is a GREAT blog post. duh i wanna read about pre-teen male pop sensations!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...